Developed various visualizations for the JASON Project between 1992 and 1995.
- JASON IV Real-Time Visualization
- A submarine visualization tool used in live broadcasts of JASON Project expedition to Sea of Cortez.
- Video documentation included in SIGGRAPH Video Review Issue 93; shown at SIGGRAPH '93 Small Animation Theater (Anaheim, CA, 1-6 Aug 1993)
- Virtual reality demo version shown at SIGGRAPH '94 VROOM (Orlando, FL, 24-29 Jul 1994)
- JASON V 3D models
- 3D (Inventor) models of the Blue Creek cave system and Mayan ruins, generated on site from data collected during the JASON V expedition to Belize, 1994.
- JASON VI Hawaii Flyby
- Opening animation for JASON Project's JASON VI: Island Earth, Feb 1995.